Monday, March 23, 2009

articulate

I do have a way with words...spoken and written. So I know I've reached an impasse when I can't find a single word to inspire action or resolution--or even expression of where I am right now. 

I've been fooling myself with the power of positive thought (optimistic) and taking a long hard look at myself (introspective) to try and work through the conflicts (um, conflicted) in my life right now. But I am out of happy thoughts except the one that tells me eventually everything is going to be all right...but what exactly does that mean? I've also spent so much time looking at myself that I can't stand the sight of my face in the mirror any longer.

I need just a little encouragement to keep me going...it really would take so very little. But what do you do when a person you love so very much can't see the same things you do and nothing you can say nor do inspires any insight? It's the most painful feeling on so many levels--for yourself and all the, what feels like pointless, effort you've exerted, and for the other person that you know will someday realize you did you know what you were talking about--and what if it's just too late?

Complicated. Facebook got that right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment